Tank Américaine 34.8mm small 18-karat rose gold, alligator and diamond watch
An enduring timepiece, Cartier's 'Tank' watch has overseen the past century with reassuring regularity and is almost identical in design to its 1918 debut. This 'Américaine' iteration has been handcrafted by skilled artisans in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland and refashions the style's sleek silhouette in 18-karat rose gold. It has a silvered dial engraved and enameled with intricate flinqué detailing and an adjustable alligator strap. The Roman numerals, markers and blued steel sword hands are illuminated by a frame of diamonds.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 21.5cm / 8.5in
- Width: 2.2cm / 0.9in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered flinqué dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals and markers
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1/VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.98-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Ardillon buckle-fastening brown alligator strap
- Case width: 34.8mm; case height: 19mm; case thickness: 7.34mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WJTA0002
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.