Fortuna 18-karat rose gold, mother-of-pearl and diamond ring
- 6 - Sold out
David Morris' captivating jewelry is crafted by a team of skilled artisans at the brand's family-run New Bond Street atelier in London. Part of the 'Fortuna' collection that's inspired by the Goddess of fortune and designed with the power, strength and individuality of women in mind, this half eternity ring is a beautiful way to celebrate ongoing love. It's cast from 18-karat rose gold that's inlaid with luminous mother-of-pearl crescents and twinkling diamonds.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Mother-of-pearl; round-cut F-G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.89-carats
- Mother of pearl: Vietnam
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.