Alexander the Great 18-karat gold, silver, garnet and citrine necklace
Benedetta Dubini handcrafts each piece from her studio in Rome, a city that's as rich in history as the ancient tokens she uses as in her designs. This necklace features an authentic silver coin cast circa 336-323BC - it's stamped with the bust of Herakles, whose godly ascension was an inspiration for Alexander the Great. It's framed by a halo of 18-karat gold and studded with garnet and citrine spikes.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 23cm / 9in
- Height of Embellishment: 3cm / 1.2in
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Garnets; citrines
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Due to the nature of the ancient coin, please note that the exact motif may differ from that pictured
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.