Heure H 21mm small stainless steel and leather watch
Hermès Timepieces' 'Heure H' watch showcases the heritage label's minimal approach to Swiss horology - it's a style designed to be worn every day. Originally introduced in 1996, it has a stainless steel case shaped in the house's signature 'H' motif and a sunburst-stamped dial finished with Arabic numerals. The supple orange leather strap is interchangeable and will age beautifully over time.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.8in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped white dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening orange leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W036707WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.