Heure H 17.2mm very small stainless steel, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Originally designed by Philippe Mouquet, Hermès Timepieces' 'Heure H' watch celebrates the Maison's great heritage. It's beautifully assembled with a monogram-sculpted stainless steel case and has an interchangeable alligator strap in signature orange. Catching the light with every turn of the wrist, the mother-of-pearl dial has a delicate glow and is illuminated by diamonds.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17.5cm / 6.9in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.17-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening orange alligator strap
- Case height: 17.2mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W053020WW00
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.