Polaris Automatic 41mm stainless steel and leather watch
There's a sophisticated graphic quality to Jaeger-LeCoultre's automatic 'Polaris' watch, with its black dial, white luminescent numerals and Recto hands. One of the sportier styles from the house, it has a cream-stitched leather strap, crowns at the 2 and 4 o'clock positions (for adjusting the rotating rehaut and time, respectively) and a brushed finish on the case.
All Jaeger-LeCoultre watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 22cm / 8.7in
- Swiss-made 989E/1 calibre automatic movement
- 30 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Black dial
- Stainless steel and white luminescent hands, numerals and markers
- Stainless steel case
- Two crowns for time adjustments and manual winding
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening brown leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 41mm;
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 9008471
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.