18-karat gold, emerald and pearl earring
With respective backgrounds in graphic design and mosaic art, Jemma Wynne's Stephanie Wynne Lalin and Jenny Klatt use bold color combinations and a less-is-more approach for their fine jewelry. Intended to be worn on its own or with other styles, this delicate earring has been handmade from 18-karat gold and studded with a 0.21-carat emerald and freshwater pearl.
- This item's measurements are:
- Height: 0cm / 0.3in
- Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Round brilliant-cut emerald, total weight: 0.21-carats; pearl
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Freshwater pearl: China
- Comes in a drawstring pouch
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.