+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat blackened white gold, druzy and diamond bracelet
Color: White gold
Kimberly McDonald's bracelet is set with cobalto calcite druze stones - the rare crystals are prized for their vibrant bright-pink hue. This one-of-a-kind design is handcrafted from 18-karat blackened white gold and dusted with 2.64-carats of shimmering diamonds.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Width: 2.5cm / 1in
- Cobalto calcite druze; round brilliant-cut G-H VS1-SI diamonds, total weight: 2.64-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.