+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat gold, opal and diamond necklace
Kimberly McDonald's necklace is centered with a Yowah opal - the rare stones are treasured for their distinct marbled surface inlaid with rivers of iridescent colors. It's handmade from 18-karat gold and traced with an additional 0.73-carats of tiny diamonds loop around the pendant.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 2.5cm / 1in
- Pendant Width: 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Drop: 20cm / 7.9in
- Yowah opal, total weight: 21.10-carats; round brilliant-cut G-H VS1-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.73-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.