+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat gold, geode and diamond cuff
Geodes are one of Kimberly McDonald's favorite stones to work with because each one has its own natural nuance and personality. Tipped with two monochrome versions of the gem, this one-of-a-kind cuff has been handcrafted by artisans in New York from 18-karat gold and traced with tonal diamonds to highlight the shimmering quartz interiors. Wear yours for evening events.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Height: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Opening: 1cm / 0.4in
- Tonal-gray geode formation with a quartz crystal interior; blackened diamonds, total weight: 0.66-carats; pavé G-H VS1-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.63-carats
- Slips on
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- The black color of these diamonds is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.