+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat white gold diamond earrings
Color: White gold
Kimberly McDonald's earrings are handmade by expert artisans, making them completely one-of-a-kind. Cast from 18-karat white gold, they have a jaw-grazing teardrop shape dusted with 2.18-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds. The shimmering finish instantly brightens your face, so we suggest styling hair back or half-up.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 4cm / 1.6in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Round brilliant-cut G-H VS1-SI diamonds, total weight: 2.18-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.