+ NET SUSTAIN wool-blend crepe straight-leg pants
Inspired by the ease of the Australian coast, Matteau's collections are filled with effortless staples that elevate your everyday wardrobe. Designed to mimic relaxed, straight-leg jeans, these pants have been made in Australia from wool-blend crepe. You'll soon wonder what you did without them.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing the designer's size 2
- Black wool-blend crepe
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 98% wool, 2% elastane; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.