Melissa Joy Manning
14-karat recycled gold opal doublet earrings
Melissa Joy Manning is inspired by nature and the resources it provides, which is why she's so devoted to sustainable production processes. These earrings are handcrafted in-house from 14-karat recycled gold and strung with Australian opal doublets - each iridescent stone is topped with a faceted crystal to enhance its luster. Highlight their gentle movement with swept-up hair.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 4cm / 1.9in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Australian opal doublets, total weight: 5.40-carats
- Bell-back fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.