MELISSA JOY MANNING
14-karat recycled rose gold interlocking ring
Color: Rose gold
- 7 (sold out)
"I'm interested in creating a luxurious example of sustainability," says Melissa Joy Manning - she uses 100% recycled metals in her fine jewelry collections. Crafted by hand, these interlocking rings are cast from 14-karat rose gold for an elegant stacked effect. Each individual band is hammered for a light-catching finish.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.