+ NET SUSTAIN Nesting Gem 18-karat recycled gold ruby ring
Octavia Elizabeth's 'Nesting Gem' collection showcases the designer's passion for precious jewels and strategic metalwork. Handcrafted in Los Angeles from 18-karat gold that’s over 50% recycled to meet our NET SUSTAIN criteria, this dainty chain ring has a vibrant ruby mounted in a hammered setting - both catch the light softly from every angle. Wear it with the emerald version.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Ruby, total weight: 0.03-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.