+ NET SUSTAIN set of three 18-karat gold and spinel bangles
Pippa Small's bangles are handcrafted by local Burmese artisans who use traditional metalsmithing and stone-cutting techniques to create beautiful jewelry. This set is comprized of three slim, 18-karat gold bands, with one centered by a glossy red spinel. The minimal design means you can wear them every day.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.8in
- Spinel, total weight: 2.00-carats
- Slip on
- Come in a drawstring pouch
- This piece is handmade from natural materials and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.