18-karat rose gold, diamond and tsavorite ring
Color: Rose gold
Selim Mouzannar stems from a long line of jewelers and suppliers of the Ottoman Empire, which he credits as a huge influence on his designs, alongside Beirut's stunning art-deco architecture. Hand-cast from polished 18-karat rose gold, this ring is centered with a gleaming green tsavorite and encrusted with 0.35-carats of diamonds. The slim band makes it easy to stack.
Wear it with: GAUCHERE Dress.
- French sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Height of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Width of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- E-F diamonds, total weight: 0.35-carats; tsavorite, total weight: 0.32-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.