Sonny set of three 18-karat gold diamond rings
- 6 - Sold out
- 8 - Sold out
Yves Spinelli has always loved rings, so in 2008 he made one of his own - colleagues and passersby started asking where they could get it, so he launched Spinelli Kilcollin. Part of the brand's 'Stellar' collection, this set of 'Sonny' rings features linked 18-karat gold bands, one that's pavé-set with 0.80-carats of shimmering diamonds. Wear yours stacked on one finger or side-by-side across three.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.80-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.