Nimbus set of four sterling silver and 18-karat gold diamond rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's 'Nimbus' set comprises four bands - three handcrafted from sterling silver and one, along with the tiny connectors, from 18-karat gold. The center ring is set with 0.70-carats of gray diamonds for just the right amount of sparkle. Wear them stacked or spread across your fingers.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut gray diamonds, total weight: 0.70-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.