Sonny set of three 18-karat rose and yellow gold diamond rings
Color: Rose gold
- 5 (sold out)
One of the first rings that Yves Spinelli and Dwyer Kilcollin ever created was for their friend Sonny's wedding - this stacked set of three is named after her and honors their humble beginnings. It features a trio of 18-karat rose gold bands connected by slender yellow gold links and is set with 0.50-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds. It will make an unforgettable token for your own nuptials.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.50-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.