Sonny set of three 18-karat white, yellow and rose gold diamond rings
Color: White gold
- 3 (sold out)
- 4 (sold out)
Yves Spinelli says his signature 'Galaxy' rings are so individual they choose their owners, and so many have been captivated by their unique construction - Oprah Winfrey, Emily Blunt, and Heidi Klum all own them. This 'Sonny' set includes three 18-karat white and yellow gold bands, one deftly studded with shimmering pavéd diamonds. Thanks to the connecting rose gold links, you can to wear it stacked on one finger or across three.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.50-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.