+ NET SUSTAIN wool blazer
- IT34 - Sold out
- IT36 - One left
- IT40 - Sold out
- IT42 - Low stock
- IT44 - Low stock
- IT46 - One left
- IT48 - Sold out
- IT50 - One left
Stella McCartney's Winter '23 collection 'Horse Power' was unveiled during Paris Fashion Week. Nodding to the designer's start on Savile Row, this peak lapel blazer is beautifully tailored from wool and is darted for shape. The chicest way to style it is with tonal neutrals.
This product supports best practice in Animal Welfare. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Internal shoulder pads
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
- Tan wool
- Button fastening through front
- 100% wool; lining: 52% viscose, 48% cotton
- Green dry clean
- This product has been made with responsibly sourced wool, originating from farms protecting animal welfare and implementing progressive land management practices
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.