Groovy Eye 14-karat gold, enamel and diamond ring
Sydney Evan’s 'Groovy Eye' ring depicts the evil eye symbol, which is thought to protect from negative energy and envy. It's made from 14-karat gold with an enamel setting and brilliant-cut diamonds at the center of each motif. Wear yours alone or as part of a stack of bands.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.5cm / 2.2in
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.026-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.