Heure H 21mm small stainless steel, alligator, diamond and mother-of-pearl watch
Hermès Timepieces' 'Heure H' watch is one of the house's most distinctive designs, thanks to the case taking the shape of the iconic first initial. First created in 1996 by Philippe Mouquet, this 21mm version has been assembled by master horologists in the heart of the Swiss alps and has a slender alligator strap in the same orange hue as the label's signature packaging. The polished stainless steel case is encrusted with diamonds and the mother-of-pearl dial adds another touch of elegance.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
Shown here with: The Row Top.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 6in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.24-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening orange alligator strap
- Case diameter: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- South Sea Pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W046516WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.