+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat gold spinel ring
Pippa Small collaborates with different artisans around the world as a way of keeping traditional craftsmanship alive and well. This delicate, understated ring is handmade from 18-karat gold and set with a single red spinel - a gem believed by some to spark creativity. Wear yours with a neutral manicure.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- US sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link
- Circumference: 4.3cm / 1.7in
- Width: 0.1cm / 0in
- Spinel, total weight: 2.00-carats
- Comes in a drawstring pouch
- This piece is handmade from natural materials and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.