Tipi III bootcut ski pants
Fusalp was born in the heart of the French Alps in the early '50s and its collections today still offer up some of the most stylish, high-performance clothing for the slopes. These bootcut 'Tipi III' ski pants are made from fleece-backed softshell that's blended with stretch and treated with a water-repellent finish to keep you comfortable and dry. They're equipped with ankle gaiters with silicone grips for a secure fit over your boots.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- High-rise, cut for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- Internal ankle gaiters with silicone grips for a secure fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- Black softshell
- Snap and concealed zip fastening at front
- 77% polyamide, 23% polyurethane; trim: 95% polyethylene, 5% polyurethane; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.