18-karat gold, topaz and diamond bracelet
Lorraine Schwartz's playful jewelry has been spotted countless times on the red carpet, worn by everyone from Beyoncé to Blake Lively. This 18-karat gold bracelet is detailed with an evil eye motif set with a 4.36-carat topaz and a blackened diamond that's surrounded by shimmering G ones. The ancient talisman is thought to ward off negative energy.
This item’s measurements are:
- Height of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Topaz, total weight: 4.36-carats; full-cut G VS and blackened diamonds, total weight: 1.55-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- The black color of this diamond is the result of an artificial treatment process
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.