+ NET SUSTAIN Bigwig cotton-blend twill jumpsuit
- x small
- large (low stock)
- x large (one left)
Rivet Utility founder Daun Dees believes clothing should not only look but feel good, which is why you'll want to wear her signature jumpsuits all day, every day. Modeled on traditional boiler styles, this slim-fit 'Bigwig' version has been made in downtown LA from cotton-blend twill and fitted with plenty of pockets at the chest and waist. Styling couldn't be easier - just add sneakers and a tote.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Gray cotton-blend twill
- Concealed buttons and zip fastening along front
- 97.5% cotton, 2.5% Lycra
- Made in Los Angeles
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.