+ NET SUSTAIN feather-trimmed crepe de chine pajama set
- XS - Sold out
- S - Sold out
- M - Sold out
- L - Sold out
- XL - Sold out
- XXL - Sold out
- XXXL - Sold out
Sleeper's nightwear-turned-partywear is made locally to the brand in Kyiv, Ukraine. Cut from lightweight crepe de chine, this vintage-inspired pajama set features a black shirt with tonal piping and mother-of-pearl buttons. The cropped pants have an elasticated waist and the brand's signature feathers at the hem, which can be detached when you want to keep things simple. Take inspiration from the label's Instagram and wear yours with strappy sandals and a structured mini bag.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric with feather trim
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Black crepe de chine and feathers
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% viscose; trim1: 100% cotton; trim2: 100% feathers (Ostrich)
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Vietnam
- Ostrich: China
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.