Off-the-shoulder leather-trimmed wool and embroidered silk-organza gown
Jonathan Anderson describes Loewe's Spring '20 collection as 'ethereal, poetic and aristocratic'. Ticking all three boxes, this off-the-shoulder gown is made from layers of wool and silk-organza and has embroidered balloon sleeves and a softly pleated skirt. The two-way zip fastening can be used to create a slit at the hem and is looped with leather ties that trail along the back.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Pumps.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Loose overlay
- Detachable sleeves
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black wool, silk-organza and leather
- Snaps and two-way zip fastening at back
- Fabric1: 100% wool; fabric2: 100% silk; trim1: 100% leather (Lamb, Calf); trim2: 55% polyester, 45% polyamide
- Dry clean
- Made in Spain
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.