70s High Rise Stove Pipe straight-leg jeans
- 31 - Low stock
RE/DONE's founders Sean Barron and Jamie Mazur launched their brand after failing to find vintage jeans they truly loved. Made from rigid denim, this 'Stove Pipe' high-rise pair holds its shape and falls straight through the legs. The frayed hems look great with ankle boots and sneakers alike.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 27.2”/ 69cm
- Model is 177cm/ 5’10” and is wearing a size 26
- Black denim
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.