Luck and Protection 14-karat gold diamond necklace
A horseshoe necklace was the first piece created by designer Rosanne Karmes for Sydney Evan - it's still a fixture in the label's collections to this day. This 14-karat gold necklace is strung with the lucky charm, along with a four leaf clover and protective hamsa hand. The 0.09-carats of shimmering brilliant-cut diamonds add just the right amount of sparkle.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 22cm / 8.6in
- Pendant Length: 1cm / 0.6in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Brilliant-cut H I2 diamonds, total weight: 0.09-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.