Portofino Automatic Moon Phase 40mm stainless steel and alligator watch
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's iconic 'Portofino' watch is named after the Italian village bay historically docked by jet-setters and royalty - the lustrous blued dial is reminiscent of its Mediterranean waters by night. Crafted in Switzerland from stainless steel and set on a hand-painted alligator strap by Santoni, its namesake complication displays the phases of the moon each day through an illustrated window. It's powered by an automatic movement that promises the highest precision with minimal winding.
We offer an eight-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Shown here with: Totême Pants, Loewe Blazer, Suzanne Kalan Ring, Suzanne Kalan Cuff, Suzanne Kalan Necklace, Suzanne Kalan Bracelet, Suzanne Kalan Cuff, Suzanne Kalan Necklace, Suzanne Kalan Ring, Suzanne Kalan Ring.
This item's measurements are:
- Swiss-made 35800 calibre automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Moon-phase window
- Blue dial
- Rhodium-plated hands and markers, white indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap crafted by Santoni
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 11.1mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: IW459402
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.