Happy Hearts 18-karat white gold diamond earrings
Hearts are cherished by Chopard Co-President and designer Caroline Scheufele as a good luck charm and token of love. These earrings are beautifully handcrafted in the house's German foundry from 18-karat white gold and finished with softly curved edges. They're intricately studded with 0.80-carats of diamonds that shimmer beautifully from every angle.
Shown here with: Khaite Sweater.
- This item's measurements are:
- Height: 1cm / 0.4in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Full-cut F-G IF diamonds, total weight: 0.80-carats
- Screw fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.