18-karat white gold, emerald and diamond necklace
Amrapali celebrates India's rich jewelry-making history by using time-honored techniques to create its spectacular pieces. This necklace has been handcrafted by artisans in Jaipur from 18-karat white gold frosted with rose- and old-cut diamonds. The pendant is set with a stunning diamond slice and pale-green emerald. Let it be the focal point of your next evening look.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 6.5cm / 2.6in
- Pendant Width: 5cm / 2in
- Drop: 29cm / 11.4in
- Emeralds, total weight: 221.58-carats; round brilliant-cut G-H VS2+ diamonds, total weight: 10.58-carats; rose-cut G-H VS2+ diamond, total weight: 4.15-carats; old-cut G-H VS2+ diamond, total weight: 0.33-carats
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.