+ NET SUSTAIN Payne hooded leather parka
- DK42 - Low stock
Deadwood's Felix von Bahder workshopped so many different versions of this 'Payne' parka before coming to the perfect design - "as with so many things it turned out that less is more," he told us. It's upcycled using repurposed leather from vintage pieces, rescued deadstock and post-production waste. The quilted recycled lining locks in warmth, while the asymmetric hem gives a little more coverage at the back.
This product was Designed for Circularity. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a loose fit
- Short in the sleeves
- Drawcord hem for a flexible fit
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a DK 34
- Black recycled leather
- Snaps and concealed zip fastening through front
- 100% recycled leather (Lamb); lining: 100% polyester
- Specialist clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.