18-karat blackened white gold, pearl and diamond earrings
Color: White gold
Kimberly McDonald's earrings are handmade from 18-karat blackened white gold that makes the reclaimed pearl studs really pop. They're framed with additional 1.55-carats of blackened diamonds and slightly mismatched, making them truly one-of-a-kind. Wear them for evening, keeping your hair tucked loosely behind one ear.
This item's measurements are:
- Height: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Reclaimed pearls, total weight: 18.50-carats; round brilliant-cut blackened diamonds, total weight: 1.55-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- The black color of these diamonds is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.