18-karat white gold diamond eternity ring
Color: White gold
- 6 (sold out)
Anita Ko's elegant designs are loved by stylish women like Kendall Jenner and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Cast from polished 18-karat white gold, this delicate eternity ring is encrusted with shimmering diamonds, all pavéd under a microscope and set by hand. It makes for a beautiful wedding band or anniversary gift.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut G VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.