Heure H 26mm stainless steel, alligator, diamond and mother-of-pearl watch
Hermès Timepiece's stainless steel and black alligator watch is part of the 'Heure H' collection, originally created by Philippe Mouquet in 1996 in homage (of course) to the house's first initial. All hour markers except 12 o'clock are denoted by brilliant diamonds and the center of the dial has a light-gray transfer sun design.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 6in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock, diamond-dot indices
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.04 carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 26mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W036749WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.