18-karat white gold diamond earrings
Color: White gold
Irene Neuwirth's jewelry has been worn by so many high-profile women, from Tracee Ellis Ross to Gwyneth Paltrow. Handmade from 18-karat white gold that's shaped into elegant teardrops, each one is inlaid with glittering full-cut diamonds that shimmer as they catch the light.
Wear it with: GAUCHERE Top.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 2.4cm / 0.9in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Full-cut G-H VS-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.89-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.