Reverso Classic 21mm small stainless steel watch
Jaeger-LeCoultre's 'Reverso' watch first debuted in the '30s and its fluted, geometric case is a token of the era's beautiful Art Deco aesthetic. Resembling a piece of jewelry, this edition is scaled down to delicate proportions and slung from a coordinating stainless steel bracelet. While appearing delicate, it's unusually hardy - the "reversed" case by which the model gets its name was originally devised to protect the dial and movement better than most.
We offer an eight-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for Jaeger-LeCoultre watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Wear it with: Altuzarra Top.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- Swiss-made 657 calibre quartz movement
- 4 jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered, satin-brushed guilloché dial
- Blue hour and minute hands, black numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case width: 21mm; case height: 35.78mm; case thickness: 7.4mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 2618140
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.