Maskne Protection Bio Cellulose Mask
One of the buzzwords that's cropped up over the past year is 'maskne' - the uptick in the use of face coverings means that acne, redness and bumpiness around the nose and mouth have become a common complaint. Created with the condition in mind, 111SKIN's 'Protective Bio Cellulose Mask' purifies and soothes skin's microbiome with calming Aloe Vera and balancing Microalgae. The London brand suggests wearing it as an extra barrier under PPE.
- Lactic Acid - a gentle AHA - dissolves the cells bonding dead skin together to reduce the appearance of blemishes and post-inflammatory pigmentation
- Vitamin E helps strengthen and support skin's natural barrier
- Vitamin C enhances radiance
- Paraben and sulphate free
Instructions for use:
- After cleansing, remove protective film and apply to the lower half of the face
- Leave for 20 minutes
- Remove and gently pat skin to finish
- 10ml/ 0.34fl.oz
Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Trehalose, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Levulinate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Sodium Anisate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary / Romarin) Flower / Leaf / Stem Water, Mannitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Citrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree / Arbre À Thé) Leaf Oil, Plankton Extract, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Rutin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Fragrance / Parfum.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.