+ NET SUSTAIN '90s organic high-rise straight-leg jeans
AGOLDE's jeans are faded and lightly distressed at the pockets to look like an authentic '90s pair. Made from organic cotton-denim washed in a classic hue the label calls 'Black Tea', they sit high on the waist and have a straight fit through the legs. Wear yours with everything from cropped cardigans to bodysuits.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 27.5”/ 70cm
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size 26
- Black denim
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer wash: Black Tea
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.