18-karat gold multi-stone earrings
Named after the legendary royal courtesan renowned for her beauty and grace, Amrapali's jewelry channels the alluring nagarvadhu's spirit. Exquisitely handcrafted from 18-karat gold, these earrings are centred by glistening diamonds and emeralds and fall to elegant crystal drops.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 6cm / 2.4in
- Width: 1.7cm / 0.7in
- Crystals, total weight: 50.75-carats; emeralds, total weight: 3.95-carats; round brilliant-cut G-H VS2+ diamonds, total weight: 0.60-carats; Polki G-H VS2+ diamonds, total weight: 0.20-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.