18-karat white gold, diamond and pearl earrings
Color: White gold
Amrapali's stunning jewelry designs are so intricate, you have to really take them in to fully appreciate all the details. These handcrafted earrings are cast from sleek 18-karat white gold in a curving shape with 2.55-carats of rose-cut diamonds encrusted on the base - the fanned out spokes are also dotted with luminous pearls. They're bound to be eye-catching, so keep them on hand for special occasions.
This item's measurements are:
- Width: 5cm / 2in
- Drop: 5cm / 2in
- Rose-cut G-H VS2+ diamonds, total weight: 2.55-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Pearls: Australia/ Indonesia
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.