18-karat gold diamond ring
Anita Ko's ring is such a cool choice for a modern bride. Designed to wrap elegantly around your finger, it has shimmering diamonds along the slim band that have been pavéd and hand-set under a microscope and features a 0.50-carat heart-shaped one at its center.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut G VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.90-carats; heart-cut G VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.50-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.