Aurelia Probiotic Skincare
Miracle Cleanser, 120ml
Creamy and nourishing without being heavy, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare's aromatic cleanser melts away makeup and impurities while hydrating and soothing your skin. This award-winning formula is packed with probiotics and peptides essential for youthful radiance, as well as detoxing Hibiscus, firming Kigelia and fatty acid-rich Mongongo Oil. Use the accompanying antibacterial muslin cloth to gently buff away dead cells for a brighter, fresher complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
- Comes with antibacterial bamboo muslin cloth
- Fragranced with Eucalyptus, Chamomile, Rosemary and Bergamot essential oils
Instructions for use:
- Apply to dry skin, massage deeply with fingertips to lift daily grime and makeup away from the skin and stimulate circulation
- Remove cleanser with the muslin to gently exfoliate and reveal a bright, clean and glowing complexion
- Ensure the cloth is warm and damp, and gently sweep over the skin
- Pat dry and follow with [Aurelia Revitalize & Glow Serum id382390]
- 120ml/4 fl.oz
Ingredients: Aqua/ Water, Dicapryly Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocoglycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Lactose, Lactis Proteinum/ Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, (*Naturally Occurring In Essential Oil)
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.