Serpent Bohème 18-karat white gold diamond necklace
Color: White gold
This necklace is part of a collection dedicated to the iconic Boucheron serpent, representing protection and seen as a symbol of eternity. It has been made in Italy from 18-karat white gold and set with 43 round diamonds totaling 1.34-carats. You can also attach the pendant to the detachable safety pin and wear it as a brooch. Wear yours layered with the shorter version.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 40cm / 15.6in
- Height of Embellishment: 3cm / 1.2in
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Round-cut D-E-F-G VS1-VS2 and VVS1-VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 1.34-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.