Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm stainless steel watch
The 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch gets its name for two reasons – the spherical case is reminiscent of an inflated balloon and the cabochon-topped crown appears to be floating. Making its debut back in 2006, this version is crafted from durable stainless steel and has an invisible clasp-fastening bracelet. It's detailed with black Roman numerals marking the hours on the silvered guilloché opaline dial and signature blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's a true heirloom that you can pass down through generations.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item's measurements are:
- Automatic movement with 36-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: CRW4BB0023
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.