Panthère de Cartier 22mm small 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel diamond watch
The panther has been synonymous with Cartier since 1917, when the founder gifted his lover Jeanne Toussaint a vanity case decorated with the regal animal - a symbol of her elegance and power. Slung from a slinky bracelet, this watch is masterfully crafted from 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel, and set with glistening diamonds to frame the dial. It's powered by a precise quartz movement.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
Wear it with: Bottega Veneta Dress.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued-steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.26-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W3PN0006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.